Megaspyassassin trying the pumpkin on for the first time!
Turtle dune buggy with Rude Pack, built by Worm!
Another build by Worm, a Viking with Creeper
A view of SOME of the animated items
A view of some of the GUI’s done, and the survival HUD
Here are the weapons and their material/ore
Dat icy nether… and the portal(?)
All the mobs are not done, but here are those that are!
These paintings are not images reduced in size… they were done one pixel at a time.
Rude Pack is an animated texture pack that brings Items and Terrain to life. The texture pack doesn’t really have a theme, ie steampunk, horror, futuristic– instead it is a culmination of many different and creative ideas that blend together realistic and eccentric textures. Items you wouldn’t normally see on a consistent basis are more unique, while things you see all the time like sand, dirt, stone, all look conventional. It is currently a work-in-progress, and pre-releases will be available along the way until it is complete.
The paintings were all done pixel-by-pixel. No large images were reduced in size. Some of mine and probably, your favorite artists are accounted for here.
ALSO… in your .zip download there is a folder titled “alternative textures” This folder contains 30+ banners for your wall. Included are NCAA, NFL, NHL, MLB, Starcraft, Star Wars, English Premiere League and more. See if your team is represented, nao!
Left to do:
- Reswitch the default iron armor icons back for next update
- Snow, rain, clouds
- Bow and arrows
- Finish GUI’s
- Finish paintings
- Re-do lava
- Much, much more…
I’ve been tossing around the idea of doing Technic/Industri/Build-craft textures, but after seeing how many items there are I’ve decided that I like sleep and real life much more than texturing all of those mods. But, that being said– I’ve been using Better Than Wolves for a bit and I’m real happy with it. I like to call it, the Technic Pack for idiots. There are not a whole lot of items and blocks to texture so supporting it would be easy… easy enough. We gotta get Rude Pack done first though!
Progress: 50% complete
Credit to: wormburn from planetminecraft
- DecoCraft Decorations and Props Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Working Ray Gun Mark 2 Map
- Minecraft Nahalin Map
- Minecraft Realm of Fantasia Map
- Minecraft Bear Cyborg Skin
- Minecraft DaFlight Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
- Instant Massive Structures Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
- Mine & Blade: Battlegear 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
- Note Block Display Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2