Please read the whole description before asking questions.
MODLOADER IS NOT NEEDED!
This IS COMPATIBLE with multiplayer!
1. Downloading the file:
- Hit the ‘Download’ button right above this. (The yellow button)
- Wait 5 seconds, and then click ‘Skip Ad’. (Ads are to support the creator, me, make a little money for creating the mod)
- The download will begin automatically after hitting ‘Skip Ad’. Wait for it to finish, and your done downloading it.
~FILES INCLUDED IN THE .ZIP~
- cape template.png
2. Installing the cape mod:
- You must have WinRAR or another zipping program.
- Open %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and right click minecraft.jar
- Click open with WinRAR, or your zipping program.
- Drag ‘aup.class’ to minecraft.jar
- DELETE THE ‘META-INF’ FOLDER!
- Save, launch Minecraft, enjoy!
3. Uploading your cape:
- Create a cape with the template I have provided for you. (cape template.png)
- MAKE SURE YOUR CAPE IS NAMED ‘yourusername.png’
- Go to http://minecapes.comule.com/
- Upload your cape.
- Enjoy! (the upload is INSTANT)
Things to Remember:
- I try hard to update my Dropbox everyday. (I’ve been doing good so far ) If you don’t receive your cape within 24-48 hours, you made a mistake.
- YOUR CAPE MUST BE NAMED yourusername.png. (Examples: notch.png, iminecrafter.png, random.png)
- If it is cape.png, cape_template.png, or somethingthat doesn’t have only your username in it, it won’t work. (If you make the mistake, just re-upload a cape with the correct name.)
- Want to upload a new cape? Just re-do number 3, and enjoy! (Remember to wait 24-48 hours)
- Here is a big cape gallery: http://minecraftcapes.com/ (remember to name a downloaded cape: yourusername.png)
- If you want me to upload a screenshot of you with the cape, mail me the screenshot, you’ll see it up here soon! (I do need more screenshots anway. )
- You need a zipping program or some sort of mod installing program to install my mod. (These are very easy to get, just use the friendly Google!)
- I highly suggest using Paint.NET or GIMP to edit.
- On the cape template, F is front, B is back.
- Zombe’s fly mod – not officially tested but as of now, not working
- Smart Moving – Not compatibile
Download link: http://adf.ly/8Q0dF
Notice : This mod does require modloader.
How to install:
- You need ModLoader.
- All class files from the ZIP must go into minecraft.jar
- Don’t forget to delete META-INF
Progress: 100% complete
Credit to: iMinecrafter from planetminecraft
- The Mists of RioV II Shadow of Aun’Tun Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Diamond Armour Skin
- Minecraft Spring Gardening Skin
- Salim Ramal – The Sand Exporter Skin
- The new Bowser Skin
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Star Lord Skin
- Minecraft Gentleman Skin
- Minecraft LOTR: Gimli Skin
- Minecraft Blue Power Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- ICBM Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2