Metallurgy 2 is a vast enhancement to the basic mining system, adding well over 48+ new metals (based on which submods you use). Our goal is to create a balanced atmosphere for players to explore and enjoy mining. Metallurgy 2 is also modular, configurable, and entirely tailoring for the player’s experience.
You can find the configs in your .minecraft folder under Config/Metallurgy/(Metal Set)
- Install Forge by extracting it into your Minecraft.jar and deleting META-INF
- Run Minecraft, get to title screen, exit.
- Put Metallurgy Core into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)
- Put any Metal Sets you want into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)
- Run Minecraft, enjoy.
- Obtain the server.jar
- Install Forge’s latest server version into it (DO NOT DELETE META-INF FROM SERVER!)
- Run the Server, when its done booting type “stop” in the console
- Delete the World folder it just created, drop (not extract!) the Metallurgy files into the Mods folder it just created
- Start up, enjoy.
- 1.4.2 Compatible
- Blocks added for Base Metals (3×3 of a metal bar)
- Fixed spawn issues with some ores that had ore counts of 3 or less.
Download Metallurgy 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.2:
Metallurgy Core 2.2.1 (Required to play Metallurgy!)
- Minecraft Masked Emotions Skin
- RPG-Hud Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- Minecraft Sunlight The Wizard Mansion Map
- Minecraft Borea Canyons Map
- Minecraft Ares, God of War Skin
- Minecraft Guardian Delta Skin
- Minecraft Avatar: The Last Blockbender Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft EnderTech Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft OresPlus Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft snapshot 14w34d Download