Chococraft is a mod that adds a new mob to Minecraft – Chocobos.
The Chocobos can be tamed, saddled, ridden and even bred, and come in various colors.
Different types of Chocobos:
Okay, maybe there are more than 6:
Ready to Ride:
Ridding the big (not so big yet) bird:
Love in the air:
Proud of his offspring:
1. Chocobo Saddle = 1 Leather, 2 Strings, 1 Chocobo Feather
2. Chocobo Whistle = 1 Gold Ingot, 1 Chocobo Feather
3. Loverly Gysahl = 1 Gysahl Greens, 3 Chocobo Feathers
4. Golden Gysahl = 1 Gysahl Greens, 4 Chocobo Feathers, 4 Gold Nuggets
5. Gysahl Cake = 3 Milk, 3 Wheat, 2 Sugar, 1 Gysahl Green
6. Gysahl Seeds = 1 Gysahl Green
7. Chocobo Fertilizer = 1 Raw Chocobo Leg
8. Chibi Gysahl = 1 Gysahl Green, 4 Redstone
9. Chocopedia = 6 Iron Ingots, 1 Paper, 2 Chocobo Feathers
10. Chocobo Tweezers = 2 Iron Ingots, 1 Chocobo Feather
v1.6.0 by Torojima
- Patched for Minecraft version 1.2.5
How to use:
- Install ModLoader and AudioMod by following the instructions on the corresponding pages. The link to both can be found above the link to this mod.
- With ModLoader and AudioMod installed, put this mod’s .zip file in your minecraft “mods” folder.
- Next, open the mod’s .zip file and extract the folder named “resources” to minecraft’s “resources” folder.
Credits to: Torojima
- Industrial Craft 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- MapWriter Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- JourneyMap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- SecurityCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Slender Man Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- HoloInventory Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- ChickenShed Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- MedicCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Futurist Modern House Map for Minecraft
- Cliff Mansion Map for Minecraft