This is a mod that allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride!
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a warm place for it first. If you found one, simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
- Move the Zip file in the “mods” directory inside your .minecraft directory.
- Depending on the version, ModLoader or Forge is required for this mod! You’ll need to install it first.
- Don’t forget to remove the old installation when updating!
- Implemented more of the new 1.4 sounds.
- Temporary disabled any suffocation damage on dragons.
- Dragon eggs now teleport away again when left-clicked.
Download Minecraft Dragon Mounts Mod [1.4.5]:
Modloader version: Dragon-Mounts-Mod-Modloader
Forge version: Dragon-Mounts-Mod-Forge
- Minecraft Short Fuse PvP Minigame Map
- Minecraft French Country Manor Map
- Minecraft Maraudon Faction Spawn Map
- Tilt: A Modern Apartment Building Map
- Abobo’s Big Adventure Skin Battle vs Hybrid
- Minecraft Cupcake Blitz Skin
- Minecraft Seaweed Knight Skin
- Minecraft Old World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Fun World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Minecraft Realistic World Gen Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2