This is a mod that allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride!
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a warm place for it first. If you found one, simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
- Move the Zip file in the “mods” directory inside your .minecraft directory.
- Depending on the version, ModLoader or Forge is required for this mod! You’ll need to install it first.
- Don’t forget to remove the old installation when updating!
- Implemented more of the new 1.4 sounds.
- Temporary disabled any suffocation damage on dragons.
- Dragon eggs now teleport away again when left-clicked.
Download Minecraft Dragon Mounts Mod [1.4.5]:
Modloader version: Dragon-Mounts-Mod-Modloader
Forge version: Dragon-Mounts-Mod-Forge
- CodeChickenCore Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Minecraft Mineopoly Map
- Minecraft Taj Mahal – WoK Map
- Minecraft Hobbiton Settlement Map
- Minecraft Azeroth – The Air Temple Map
- Minecraft Supa Bot Skin
- Minecraft Megaladon – Shark Island Map
- Minecraft The Winter Soldier Skin
- Minecraft Dark Souls 2 Knight Skin