Minecraft Mods — May 30, 2013, 3:57 PM
Butterfly Mania Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
- - 110 unique Butterflies with very diverse spawning and behavior.
- - Collect and Decorate your Home: Build yourself a butterfly house or hang your catches on the wall as trophies.
- - Semi-Intelligent Behaviors: Butterflies wander around, feed, camp, sleep, hide from rain, dance around light in the night, chase one another and flee from players (with different chances)
- - Catalog your Catches: Collect data on the Butterflies you caught with the Butterfly Encyclopedia and share it with your friends in Multiplayer
- - Research spawning grounds: Examine dead butterflies with a magnifying glass to reveal some information of where still undiscovered butterflies might spawn
- - Read & Learn: The Encyclopedia also contains a lot of real life information on each butterfly, just click the right arrow button on one.
How to install Butterfly Mania Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Butterfly Mania Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
- EcoTower Map for Minecraft
- TazerCraft Wars Map for Minecraft
- New Flappy Bird Map for Minecraft
- Epic Pirate Bay Map for Minecraft
- Tinkers Construct Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Improved Mob Spawn Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Pumpkin-less Snow Golem Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Slime Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Scenter Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2
- Alloys Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2